After two successful annual conferences and a growing interest in the area of process music and process in music, the Music and/as Process Study Group are producing an edited volume of contributions, set for publication in 2015/16.
- Process as musical or compositional material
- Process in practice: performance of and performance strategies for process
- Listening processes: aesthetic, cognitive and psychological perspectives
- Music and process in education and/or health
- Musicological and analytical processes
Please send any general queries to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to download a pdf of the 2014 Conference Schedule:
Music andas Process Conference Schedule.
Click below to download a poster for the 2014 Conference:
One thought on “2014 Conference Programme and Edited Volume”