RMA Music and/as Process Study Group
Debut album Call for Works
The Music and/as Process Study Group are curating the first in what will be an ongoing series of albums. The album will be released as a free download on www.bandcamp.com, under the title of Music and/as Process.
Requirements for submission:
- The work/s must have been presented or performed at a Music and/as Process conference.
- Please include the full title of the work, and the name of the composer/s to whom the work should be credited.
- Files must be no more than 291MB.
- Files must be in one of the following formats: .wav, .aif or .flac
- Should your work be included in the album, you consent to your name and / or the work’s name being included in any promotional material created by the Study Group.
- If you are not the work’s sole copyright holder, please obtain the written consent of all other co-writers in advance of the work before submitting it for consideration.
- If the work has been released or published previously, please obtain the written consent of all parties who have any rights to the work in advance of the work before submitting for consideration.
Each work will be fully credited to the composer/s, and the Music and/as Process Study Group will make no claim to copyright with any of the works, and no profit will be made by the Study Group, or anyone associated with it, as part of the release.
Deadline for submission: 20th March, 2017.
Intended release date: 20th May 2017, to coincide with the 5th Annual Music and/as Process Conference at the University of Wolverhampton.
For further information, or any questions, please contact email@example.com